WEB OF GRACE

Disappointnents, traumas,conflicts rip the fabric of my being

lifes not fair 

I say

cant juggle this disarray

but then.....

I take heart

I see a wisp

weaving a matrix

of a rejuvenated humanity

leaping out..... reaching out to me

holding my tattered spirits

entrenching in it faith,hope 

 trappings of empathy compassion

drapes my flickering resolve

to grapple with dignity trials and tribulations

embellished in the journey of life

knowing nothing without strife can edify this core

clutching the web of human grace

I sail out fearless

nothing to despair though lifes not fair I row forward       

holding tenaciously on to my renewed spirits

bitterness disolved remorse wiped out

I step afoot on a fresh terrain

of undying human support

blossoming into love breaking into light that

shrouds the darkness of a hopeless morrow

of moping sorrow

my disillusionments traumas conflicts stand resovled.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A HEARTBEAT

O'SUN

BAGEL TRAIL