MY SHORT FILM

Making a film ...Dil Khush Hai Aaj Mera......made my day and generated in my heart immense happiness because I interacted with real people n real emotions......no staging.....it was what people felt and what I wanted in this world...I wanted to give happiness,contentment n peace and take in return peoples genuine offerings...and the people actually have given and continue to give all that they offered.....no artificiality.....all subjects of my film are still in touch and they care and caring is what we are all looking for isnt?? no pressures to perform and excel ...just give of ourselves and receive. without conditions ..its high time we promote this culture versus consumerism n competition....pure unadulterated happiness n peace....a very minute attempt on my part to cut selfishnesss and self centredness and connect with humanity and the attempt continues...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A HEARTBEAT

O'SUN

BAGEL TRAIL