MY BEING

MY BEING 







 



My love its you nothing but you

That permeates my being

Whatever I gaze at

I feel the halo of your presence

With my every step I take along your essence

My love its u I seek

My life seems bleak

Come to me this moment

To savour in the ascent

Of my rising passion

Shower compassion

My love its you I yearn for

Every second, minute, n hour

You penetrate my thoughts

In your memories I am caught

You stimulate my thinking

Forever rekindling

My love resurging

To reach your heart

For times we are apart

So come to me

To feel, To be

Without you

Life is mundane

I live in vain

Everything else let it be

You be there for me

I'm waiting

Just missing

Your every fibre

That weaves my being. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A HEARTBEAT

O'SUN

BAGEL TRAIL