Pain is it releived? No never It is visible When with our emotional shovel We dig into our bitter experience We come face to face with our Pain Pain I see you Your visible in my tears When they flow uninvited!!!
SOUL MUSIC Two minds in unison resonate An immense connection Does manifest Difficult to fathom But a deep sense Of symphony and rhythm Does play on Maybe it will for an eon Never know Both minds Have to show Persistence To hum the essence Of the unique bond Always withstand Lifes harsh rap To not ever snap Play the chords Never mind right or wrong Tune in the song An undying melody Of a strong comrader...
WEB OF GRACE Disappointnents, traumas,conflicts rip the fabric of my being lifes not fair I say cant juggle this disarray but then..... I take heart I see a wisp weaving a matrix of a rejuvenated humanity leaping out..... reaching out to me holding my tattered spirits entrenching in it faith,hope trappings of empathy compassion drapes my flickering resolve to grapple with dignity trials and tribulations embellished in the journey of life knowing nothing without strife can edify this core clutching the web of human grace I sail out fearless nothing to despair though lifes not fair I row forward holding tenaciously on to my renewed spirits bitterness disolved remorse wiped out I step afoot on a fresh terrain of undying human support blossoming into love breaking into light that shrouds the darkness of a hopeless morrow of moping sorrow my disillusionments traumas conflicts stand resovled.
Comments
Post a Comment